New! A very useful slice of features and tools from the wildly successful Omnia.9. Delivers FM plus HD processing standard in a compact 2RU package. Includes studio output with very low latency for talent monitoring standard, optional basic RDS encoding, and much more.
- "Undo" technology corrects the over-processed source material (so common in contemporary music) by removing the distortion and restoring the dynamics.
- Omnia.7's final FM clipper takes into account how the human ear hears and perceives distortion and uses that information to effectively mask it, leaving only clean, distortion-free audio on the air.
- Comes with the standard Omnia “toolbox” which includes a digital oscilloscope, an FFT spectrum analyzer, and real time analyzer (RTA) to help you adjust your processing and “see what you’re hearing”.
- With the addition of a calibrated microphone, the built-in real time analyzer (RTA), pink noise generator, and parametric equalizer can be used to calibrate any speaker system.
- Dry voice detector improves quality of voice-only content.
- 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization.
- 5-band look-ahead limiting.
- 2-band final look-ahead limiting for HD.
- 4.3 inch/10.9 centimeter front panel touch screen and full remote control.
- HTTP push support for automation, such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall *.
- Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring.
- Dual independent power supplies.
- Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor.
* Available with RDS option.